Monday, March 9, 2009

What's the buzz? Tell me what's happenin'

As I now have two blogs, a thriving Facebook page and a neglected and pretty-much-useless LiveJournal, I'm in the process of expanding my online social media network. Good thing, too. I stumbled upon one of Ryan Goff's Twitter updates today, telling me that Baltimore professional theater company CENTERSTAGE now has a Twitter handle: @CENTERSTAGE_MD. Through CENTERSTAGE's list of handles it's following, I found the handle for another favorite of mine, Arena Stage in Washington, D.C.: @arenastage.

I think I'm starting to understand Twitter's usefulness a little bit more these days.

Through Twitter and some contacts I know, I'm going to check out some things happening at these local professional theaters and get back to you.

--DQ

No comments:

Post a Comment